Lavender Beauty privacy statement
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) but only when using our online shop or subscribing to one of our email lists.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our websites, message boards, social media or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- When you subscribe to our special offers mailing list
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like (only if you opted in)
- Arrange a treatment with you
- Contact you to answer a query
We DO NOT share your information with any other third party.
When we process any order you make on our web site, our web servers send information to our card processing providers to verify your payment. Our web servers do not ask for any financial information.
How do we store your data?
Order details are kept on file for your benefit. This allows you to go back, and review your previous orders with us. In order to do this, we have to store that information on our web servers. If you wish for this to be removed for any reason, then please see below. In addition, basic information will be recorded in the salon, for the purposes of lawful book keeping.
If you subscribe to one of our mailing lists, we may keep your email on file until we receive notification to remove it from you. We may from time to time, send you an email to check the address is stil valid.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, but only ever with your permission.
- We do not share your information with other companies for marketing, you have our 100% guarantee.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to ask us to stop contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service as it will involve engaging the services of our web hosting providers.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by using this form
You can call Sandra on 086 858 9229 or Becky on 085 169 9048
Or write to us: Lavender Beauty, Units 17 & 18, Ballycasey Craft & Design Center, Shannon, Co. Clare.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- For our online shop
- For analytics to help with our search engine exposure
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. For instance, we use such cookies, so your cart contents are remembered in case you leave the site, then come back again at a later time. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics. We use Google Analytics to help with our search engine optimisation.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some functions of our website, such as our online shop will not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Online contact form can be found here
Call us: Sandra on 086 858 9229 or Becky on 085 169 9048
Or write to us at: Lavender Beauty, Units 17 & 18, Ballycasey Craft & Design Center, Shannon, Co. Clare.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Data Protection Commission.
Address: Office of the Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2, D02 RD28